Customer Care Email / Chat Specialist
Please Note: Next training class is scheduled to start on August 12th
Blue Ridge is seeking a customer care specialist who is enthusiastic in interacting with customers through online platforms such as social media, email, and live chat.As a customer care specialist you will be at the heart of our business where you act as a professional resource for our valued customers.
We ask our teams to provide a consultative approach to educate customers about the features and benefits of our products and services.The ability to utilize open end questions to troubleshoot technical equipment effectively is key to be our customer’s support in fixing issues that may arise.We encourage our teams to build trusted relationships with our customers in providing information and handling data entry accurately and timely.Our teams pride themselves in constant growth and education so we are able to meet our customers’ needs in answering their inquiries.
Performance goals and metrics help our teams in staying accountable to achieve an improved customer experience.Strong written communication skills are required. Writing style will need to hold true to our company tone and brand standards as all written communication is customer facing, at times visible on social media. We look for candidates who thrive in positive and innovative work cultures.
Our companies promise is to deliver A Trusted and Valued Connection – Always.In this exciting position you have the opportunity to directly help us deliver on that promise.
- H.S. Diploma or G.E.D.
- Previous Customer Service Experience
- Previous Sales and/or Technical Experience is a plus
- Working Knowledge of Zendesk or similar platform
- Excellent Communication Skills – Oral and Written
- Proficient Grammar and Typing Skills
- Strong Computer Skills to include Microsoft Office Programs and Outlook
- Willingness to work as part of a team
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment while adapting changes
- Ability to meet set performance metrics and goals
- Ability to exercise good judgement