Customer Experience Specialist
Please Note: Training is conducted remotely Monday-Friday from 8AM-5PM and then after that it will be requried to work in the office. Next class starts Ocotber 11th.
A Blue Ridge Customer Experience Specialist is an important member of our team. You are an enthusiastic learner, user and ambassador of our products and services. You are organized and detail oriented. Your primary responsibility is deliver a pleasant experience consistently to our customers by demonstrating a caring and practical approach with each interaction. The products and services we offer enable customers to stay connected to the people and things that matter most to them. Helping customers to understand how our services work and how they can get the most out of the technology is important. When they have questions about their bill, installation or service we answer those promptly, professionally and politely. Each customer interaction is important. We exist because of our customers and it is important that we connect with each one so they know we value the relationship we have with them and appreciate that they chose Blue Ridge.
- Provide support to Blue Ridge customers for billing, repair, retention and sales calls
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical problems and other general account inquiries over the phone in a single customer interaction to maximize the customer experience; Communicate information and directions to the customer in an organized and concise manner
- Educate customers about the features and benefits of our products and services and consistently promote self-service options to improve the customer experience
- Explain account information to customers with a focus on first call resolution - Customers do not want to have to call us multiple times; Own the interaction, answer the question and fix the problem
- Resolve customer complaints/concerns through active listening, empathy, professionalism and problem solving
- Acts as a product consultant, communicating product features and benefits and making recommendations based on the customers needs/interests; Identify buying signals, ask for the sale, reinforce current value to existing customers and deliver a high quality interaction
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance- Must be available to work overtime when needed
- Actively participates in trainings and coaching sessions
- Achieve established goals and performance metrics
- H.S. Diploma or G.E.D.
- Previous Customer Service and/or sales experience a plus
- Excellent Communication Skills – oral and written
- Ability to build positive rapport quickly with customers
- Strong computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs and Outlook
- Willingness to work as part of our successful team
- Ability to multitask without sacrificing work quality