Customer Experience Specialist (ECC-WFH)
*Next Training Class is expected to start on April 5th and will be conducted remotely Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM. During this time, the hourly pay rate will be $12.00/hr. When training is complete, the pay rate will switch to $13.00/hr with shift differential.
Due to COVID-19, the safety of team members is our priority. The Customer Experience Specialist position is a work from home opportunity however our work from home agents must reside within a 50 mile radius of our Ephrata Contact Center. When we are able to return to our Ephrata Call Center, it is required that our work from home agents travel to the office a minimum of one day per week for weekly coaching sessions.
Work from home Customer Experience Specialists must have a High Speed Data Connection with a Minimum of 100 Mbps. A quiet dedicated office space is required for working remotely.
As a Blue Ridge Customer Experience Specialist, you are a vital part of a positive customer experience and will be engaging with customers over the phone as part of our Contact Center Team. With each interaction, you get the opportunity to work as a brand ambassador and assist our customers over the phone. Your primary responsibility is deliver a pleasant experience consistently to our customers by demonstrating a caring and practical approach with each interaction. The products and services we offer enable customers to stay connected to the people and things that matter most to them. Helping customers to understand how our services work and how they can get the most out of the technology is important. When they have questions about their bill, installation or service we answer those promptly, professionally and politely. Each customer interaction is important.
We exist because of our customers and it is important that we connect with each one so they know we value the relationship we have with them and appreciate that they chose Blue Ridge.
- Provide support to Blue Ridge customers for billing, repair, retention and sales calls
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical problems and other general account inquiries over the phone in a single customer interaction to maximize the customer experience; Communicate information and directions to the customer in an organized and concise manner
- Educate customers about the features and benefits of our products and services and consistently promote self-service options to improve the customer experience
- Explain account information to customers with a focus on first call resolution; Customers do not want to have to call us multiple times - Own the interaction, answer the question and fix the problem
- Resolve customer complaints/concerns through active listening, empathy, professionalism and problem solving
- Acts as a product consultant, communicating product features and benefits and makes recommendations based on the customers’ needs/interests; Identifies buying signals, asks for the sale, reinforces current value to existing customers and delivers a high quality interaction
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance; Must be available to work overtime when needed
- Positively contribute to our team culture
- Consistently maintain product knowledge and actively participate in training and coaching sessions
- Achieves established goals and performance metrics; Performance goals must be met on a monthly basis to qualify for our work from home program
UPCOMING!! On March 4th, BRC will be hosting a Virtual Hiring Event through Indeed.com between 10AM-2PM for applicants interested in our Customer Experience Specialist positions at our local contact centers in Lehighton, Ephrata and Stroudsburg, PA. If interested in participating, please complete our employment application here online then go to https://events.indeed.com/event/83779/ to RSVP for the event!
- H.S. Diploma or G.E.D.
- Previous Customer Service and/or sales experience a plus
- Excellent Communication Skills – oral and written
- Ability to build positive rapport quickly with customers
- Strong computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs and Outlook
- Willingness to work as part of our successful team
- Ability to multitask without sacrificing work quality