Customer Experience Specialist (WFH Hybrid)
*Please note, the next training class will start on October 24th and be conducted remotely Monday-Friday, 8AM-5PM. After that, this will be a Hybrid WFH opportunity.
**This is a work from home hybrid opportunity, with the occasional scheduled opportunity to assist our retail center at our physical store location, on an as needed bases. Applicants must reside in PA and live no more than 50 miles from the BRC Milford office.
***Work from home agents must have a High Speed Data Connection with a Minimum of 100 Mbps and quiet dedicated office space for working remotely.
Our passion at Blue Ridge is to keep our community connected through reliable High-Speed Internet (with HomeFi), Phone, and Video (HD & TiVo) Technology. Servicing Northeastern Pennsylvania, we work hard every day to connect our customers to the people, places, and things that matter the most in their lives.
We are currently seeking a Customer Experience Specialist, to help us build and maintain trusted relationships with our valued customers. With each interaction, you get the opportunity to work as a brand ambassador and assist our customers over the phone, and at our counter. Your primary responsibility is deliver a pleasant experience consistently to our customers by demonstrating a caring and practical approach with each interaction. The products and services we offer enable customers to stay connected to the people and things that matter most to them. Helping customers to understand how our services work and how they can get the most out of the technology is important. When they have questions about their bill, installation or service we answer those promptly, professionally and politely. Each customer interaction is important. We exist because of our customers and it is important that we connect with each one so they know we value the relationship we have with them and appreciate that they chose Blue Ridge.
Our ideal candidate must maintain a positive demeanor and know how to tactfully respond to situations. The position requires the skill and personality to respectfully care for our valued customers, while keeping our company’s policies and guidelines in perspective. It is essential to have good listening and communication skills while staying approachable to ensure a comfortable experience for our customers. The right candidate will have a humble yet goal-oriented nature ready to learn a variety of skills, platforms, to be successful in a busy contact center environment. Strong people skills are necessary, as well as a strong desire to improve and create new solutions. We are looking for this candidate to have a passion for customer service and working for Blue Ridge.
Our Contact Center Teams are diverse and uphold a personality of fun, caring, approachable, yet practical to deliver results. Our brand promise is, “To Deliver a Trusted and Valued Connection – Always!” Our culture is rich with learning and growth opportunities. We provide weekly coaching with your dedicated leader and continuous training opportunities to ensure you feel supported in reaching your career goals. We are seeking dependability from our team members, with the ability to work overtime if needed. Blue Ridge offers an impressive health insurance package to full-time employees, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and employee referral program.
- Provide support to Blue Ridge customers for billing, retention and sales calls
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical problems and other general account inquiries in a single customer interaction to maximize the customer experience; Communicate information and directions to the customer in an organized and concise manner
- Right fitting our products to customers as solutions through upgrades, self-installs, and/or swapping out equipment
- Ensuring proper cash handling procedures are implemented through tracking and processing payments, providing receipts with each transaction, and completing cash and check deposits
- Educate customers about the features and benefits of our products and services and consistently promote self-service options to improve the customer experience
- Explain account information to customers with a focus on first interaction resolution
- Resolve customer complaints/concerns through active listening, empathy, professionalism and problem solving
- High School Diploma or G.E.D
- Previous Customer Service and/or sales experience a plus
- Strong Computer Skills to include Microsoft Office Programs, and Outlook
- Excellent Communications Skills – Oral and Written
- Willingness to work as part of a team
- Ability to build positive rapport quickly with customers
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment while adapting changes
- Ability to perform duties while adhering to company policies and procedures
- Ability to create solutions and implement changes which displaying innovation