Equipment Controller / Warehouse Worker
The Equipment Controller receives, stores, stages and distributes material, tools and equipment to internal and external customers, ensuring accuracy and timeliness of all job functions in a professional and friendly manner. This position involves working in a warehouse setting.
Daily Responsibilities include:
- Managing the flow of material and equipment in and out of the warehouse supporting both internal and external customers Compiling accurate physical quantities of materials in the warehouse on a monthly basis
- Receiving and properly storing returned equipment within the warehouse as well as preparing shipping of returned items to repair facilities.
- Receiving and properly storing new inventory and vendor shipments within the warehouse
- Picking up and delivering materials, tools and equipment to internal and external customers
- Maintaining a safe, clean and productive work environment
- Maintaining a clean and neat appearance of the warehouse
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by manager
- H.S. Diploma or G.E.D.
- Must have and maintain a valid Driver’s License and good driving record in order to operate company vehicle for pick up and deliveries
- Experience using standard office equipment such as computers, phones, scanners, copiers and filing cabinets
- Experience using warehouse equipment such as hand trucks, box cutters and tape dispensers
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Programs – Outlook Email, Word and Excel
- Excellent Math skills
- Excellent Communication Skills- Oral and Written
- Excellent Organizational and Time Management Skills
- Ability to sit and/or stand for up to 8 hours a day as well as frequent kneeling, crouching and stooping
- Ability to regularly lift and /or move objects up to 80lbs; Occasionally lift and/or move objects over 100lbs
- Ability to safely operate warehouse equipment such as manual and electric pallet jack
- Ability to perform effectively in a fast paced team environment with minimal supervision
- Ability to perform assigned tasks while adhering to company policies and safety procedures