Inside Commercial Sales Representative
The Inside Commercial Sales Representative is responsible for providing professional customer service to potential new and existing commercial clients by promoting phone, Internet and cable solutions that meet the needs of their business. In addition, will be required to answer account/billing questions and review basic troubleshooting steps when needed.
This representative will be expected to interact with our customers in a friendly and professional manner to provide information in response to inquiries about our products and services and resolve complaints to the best of their ability.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Providing Support to commercial customers for billing, basic troubleshooting, retention and sales calls
- Troubleshooting and resolving technical problems and other general account inquiries over the phone in a single customer interaction to maximize the customer experience
- Educating customers about the features and benefits of our products and services and consistently promote self-service options to improve the customer experience
- Resolving customer complaints / concerns with empathy and professionalism using active listening and problem solving skills
- Acting as a product consultant, communicating product features and benefits while making recommendations based on the customers’ needs / interests
- Identify buying signals, ask for the sale, reinforce current value to existing customers and deliver a high quality interaction
- Achieving established goals and performance metrics
- H.S. Diploma or G.E.D.
- Microsoft Office Proficiency
- Experience using basic office equipment
- Excellent Communication Skills – oral and written
- Excellent Customer Relations Skills over the phone
- Strong Computer / Data Entry Skills
- Excellent Organizational / Record keeping Skills
- Ability to communicate information and directions to customers in an organized and concise manner
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to professionally resolve complaints and/or conflicts
- Ability to correctly submit trouble tickets
- Ability to possess a helpful and courteous disposition at all times