Front Door Greeter / Code Monitor
Claude’s Creamery is looking for someone to greet customers entering the store for take-out service in a friendly manner while also ensuring current Covid-19 reopening guidelines are being met. During this sensitive time, the greeter would be responsible for ensuring customers are all welcomed but wearing appropriate face masks before entering as well as maintaining the maximum number of customers allowed in the store at one time.
In order to meet current Covid-19 reopening guidelines, face masks must be worn and the store cannot go over 50% capacity so the greeter will need to make sure that there are only 20 people in the store at any given time.
- Prior Customer Service Experience – within the food service industry preferred but not necessary
- Ability to maintain a friendly and professional demeanor with customers at all times
- Ability to treat fellow team members with courtesy and respect at all times
- Ability to assist with enforcing current Covid-19 reopening guidelines
- Ability to adhere to food service safety and sanitation guidelines
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to assist with keeping the shop clean and organized on a daily basis
- Ability to stay focused on required job duties and follow directions given by the manager and team leaders
- Reliability and Professionalism - Ability to come to work as scheduled and give reasonable notice to manager when changes are needed for any reason