Ice Cream Shop Worker
Claude’s Creamery always aspires to provide fun, friendly and professional food service to our customers on a daily basis. We are looking for the right individuals to help us meet that goal!
We currently have part-time openings for friendly and reliable ice store workers to work evenings and weekends. Ideal candidates will have the ability to serve customers ice cream and other menu items in a friendly manner while following standard food handling safety and sanitation guidelines. Must be able to work well in a fast-paced team environment and keep a friendly and professional demeanor with customers, fellow team members and supervisors at all times. Must be able to adhere to a flexible schedule that will include evenings and weekends.
- Prior Customer Service Experience Required – within the food service industry is preferred, but not necessary
- Ability to be personable with customers both in the shop and over the phone
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain a friendly and professional demeanor with customers at all times
- Ability to treat fellow team members with courtesy and respect at all times
- Ability to adhere to food service safety and sanitation guidelines
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to keep the shop clean and organized on a daily basis
- Ability to stay focused on required job duties and follow directions given by the manager and team leaders
- Reliability and Professionalism - Ability to come to work as scheduled and give reasonable notice to manager when changes are needed for any reason