Ice Cream Shop Worker (Days / Weekends)
Part-Time: No more than 25 hours per week
Claude’s Creamery is seeking a reliable Ice Cream Shop Worker to serve its customers delicious quality ice cream products and other tasty menu items in a fun, friendly and professional manner. Ideal candidate must have a flexible schedule to include working mostly day shift hours during the week as well as some evenings and weekends. Food service experience preferred but willing to consider friendly candidates that possess a positive attitude, solid math skills, a strong willingness to learn and ability to maintain a balance of fun and professionalism in the work place.
- H.S. Diploma or G.E.D.
- Solid Mathematical Skills
- Previous Cash Handling Experience Preferred
- Prior Food Service Experience Preferred
- Excellent Customer Service Skills – in person and over the phone
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to include weekdays, nights and weekends a must
- Ability to follow directions and stay focused on assigned tasks
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Ability to withstand working on foot for significant period of time
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and treat fellow employees with courtesy and respect – positive attitude and energy a must!
- Ability to adhere to standard company policies, food service safety practices and sanitation guidelines
- Ability to keep the shop clean and organized at all times as well as maintain a fun and friendly atmosphere