Ice Cream Shop Worker (Evenings / Weekends)
Part-Time: No more than 25 hours per week
Claude’s Creamery is seeking reliable Ice Cream Shop Workers to serve its customers delicious quality ice cream products and other tasty menu items in a fun, friendly and professional manner. Ideal candidates will have a flexible schedule to include working evenings and weekends. Food service experience preferred but willing to consider friendly candidates that possess a positive attitude, solid math skills, a strong willingness to learn and ability to maintain a balance of fun and professionalism in the work place.
- H.S. Diploma or G.E.D.
- Solid Mathematical Skills
- Previous Cash Handling Experience Preferred
- Prior Food Service Experience Preferred
- Excellent Customer Service Skills – in person and over the phone
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to include evenings and weekends a must
- Ability to follow directions and stay focused on assigned tasks
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Ability to withstand working on foot for significant period of time
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and treat fellow employees with courtesy and respect – positive attitude and energy a must!
- Ability to adhere to standard company policies, food service safety practices and sanitation guidelines
- Ability to keep the shop clean and organized at all times as well as maintain a fun and friendly atmosphere