Ice Cream Shop Worker - Evenings / Weekends
Claude’s Creamery always aspires to provide fun, friendly and professional food service to our customers on a daily basis. We are looking for the right individuals to help us meet that goal!
We currently have part-time openings for friendly and reliable ice cream store workers to work variable evenings and weekends. Ideal candidates will have the ability to serve customers ice cream and other menu items in a friendly manner while following standard food handling safety and sanitation guidelines. Must be able to work well in a fast-paced team environment and keep a friendly and professional demeanor with customers, fellow team members and supervisors at all times. Must be able to adhere to a flexible schedule and give reasonable notice for schedule changes. E.O.E.
- Prior Customer Service experience within the food service industry is preferred, but not necessary
- Ability to be personable with customers both in the shop and over the phone
- Ability to follow the stores Covid-19 protocols
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain a friendly and professional demeanor with customers at all times
- Ability to treat fellow team members with courtesy and respect at all times
- Ability to adhere to food service safety and sanitation guidelines
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to keep the shop clean and organized on a daily basis
- Ability to stay focused on required job duties and follow directions given by the manager and team leaders
- Reliability and Professionalism - Ability to come to work as scheduled and give reasonable notice to manager when changes are needed for any reason