Customer Service & Sales Representative
The Customer Service Sales Representative position is a very rewarding, yet challenging, position that requires us to provide customer service that exceeds the customer’s expectations. These representatives take work orders, trouble calls and answer telephone calls for Blue Ridge Communications by providing information regarding billing and payments, services, installations, etc.
In addition to Blue Ridge Communications, Pencor Wireless provides cellular service as an indirect agent of Verizon Wireless. Pencor Wireless guarantees customer satisfaction through convenience, prompt attention, dependability and the highest value of service.
We are looking for a qualified individual with strong sales, customer service and communications skills in addition to strong computer knowledge. This candidate must have previous customer service/sales experience along with the ability to multitask and exercise good judgment.
General responsibilities include:
- Assisting with incoming phone calls as well as counter patrons
- Providing pricing and other information to potential or existing customers
- Establishing new cellular activation and upgrades
- Processing changes to existing services
- Assisting customers with billing questions and payments
- Accurately maintaining and updating account information within various databases
- Consistently maintaining current product knowledge
- Interacting with other Pencor departments as needed on a daily basis
- Other responsibilities assigned as necessary to meet the needs of our customers
- H.S. Diploma or G.E.D.
- Previous Customer Service experience
- Previous Sales experience is a plus
- Experience with Cash Handling
- Excellent Communication Skills – oral and written
- Strong Customer Service skills in person and over the phone
- Strong computer skills to include Microsoft Office Programs and Outlook
- Strong Math Skills
- Friendly and courteous demeanor is a MUST
- Willingness to work as a part of our professional team is a MUST
- Ability to handle payment transactions with accuracy
- Ability to multitask and exercise good judgment
- Ability to work the variable schedule rotation