Penn's Peak entertainment venue needs friendly, energetic people to take care of guests by performing wait staff duties at luncheon shows. Should have a pleasant personality and experience dealing with the public in a service environment. In addition to serving guests needs during events, will be required to participate with set-up and clean-up. May also be needed on weekends for Weddings and Special Events. Hours are typically no more than 25hrs per week.
Relevant experience is preferred but not necessary. Willing to train candidates that display an aptitude for success in this environment.
- H.S. Diploma or G.E.D.
- Previous food service experience preferred
- Reliable transportation
- Strong stamina to be on feet for long periods of time
- Strong manual dexterity
- Ability to portray a friendly and courteous disposition to patrons and team members
- Ability to work effectively and professionally in a team environment
- Ability to lift and carry up to 30 lbs
- Ability to work within company guidelines to ensure safe and efficient service practices at the venue