I.T. Services Account Executive
The I.T. Services Department provides a full range of information technology and related support services throughout Pennsylvania and New Jersey to the SMB, Enterprise, Hospitality and public venue/entertainment sectors.
As an IT Service Account Representative, you would be responsible for working with department I.T. Specialist and other teams within PenTeleData to identify and develop new business and further expand existing relationships.
Some general responsibilities will be:
- Heavy customer contact via phone, email and face to face
- Responding to customer requests in a timely manner
- Preparing quotes and contracts for presentation to customers
- Working closely with department engineers to provide the best options to meet the customer needs
- Working at trade shows and other marketing events
- Associates Degree or related work experience
- Previous Sales Experience
- Exceptional Lead Generation skills (cold calling, canvassing. networking)
- Previous experience in a customer facing I.T. services position
- Possess solid interpersonal, Time management and communication skills
- Solid understanding of Wired/Wireless networking technologies
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft server architectures and applications
- Knowledge and experience in the use of standard MS Office products
- An understanding of Internet and LAN networking protocols and designs
- Thorough knowledge of current wireless technologies use and limitations
- Thorough understanding of SMB IT needs and challenges.
- Prior experience selling I.T. related hardware and services to the SMB market
- Experience selling managed services
- Understanding of cable modems and DSL technologies