Web Developers must be able to work independently, as well as in a team environment. Responsibilities include: meeting with clients, project research, site design, development and testing, documentation creation, client training, site troubleshooting and maintenance. Must be able to manage time effectively to handle multiple concurrent projects, prioritize and document multiple tasks, and work with other departments and partners to meet deadlines. Must be detail-oriented and possess excellent organizational, communication and problem-solving skills.
**Please include recent URL's of previous work or online portfolio!!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or 3+ years full-time industry experience
- Experience with a variety of content management systems
- Experience with mobile device web development
- Experience with Apache Web Server
- Responsive Design
- Microsoft Office Proficiency
- Knowledge of Web security practices
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud Apps
- Knowledge of Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
- High proficiency with Adobe Photoshop
- Ability to develop for both Apache and Windows platforms
- Ability to handle cross-browser and cross-platform issues effectively
- Detail Oriented