Mail Room Helper
A reliable Mail Room Helper is needed in the Circulation Department at the Times News to work night shift hours. General responsibilities will be to set up insertion machines for newspaper inserts, take papers off the stacker and provide other assistance to the part-time employees. Some experience preferred but willing to train. Ideal candidates will be able to follow inserting instructions, have experience using tools and machines and have good general computer skills. Work hours will not exceed 25 per week.
- H.S. Diploma or G.E.D.
- Familiarity using tools and machines
- Good Basic Computer Skills
- Excellent Listening Skills
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Ability to lift and carry up to 25lbs